If you are a clothes addict like me, you definitely have items that you bought for Fall and Winter, but during the spring and summer months, they hardly see the light of day. This year I am trying REALLY hard to style my Fall items in the summer (minus my chunky scarves and sweaters…Texas is way too hot for that!). The easiest thing from my Fall clothing to style in the summer is my leopard items. Leopard is a really cool pattern, because it can act as the center piece for an outfit, or a neutral item to enhance an outfit. One of my favorite leopard pieces is this beautiful leopard dress from LuLaroe! It’s a very light fabric, so it’s easy to wear on really hot days, plus the cut of this dress is so feminine and beautiful, I can’t help but wear it all day long!
Here are some tips for styling leopard print clothing in the Spring/Summer:
- Try wearing lighter pastels to offset the dark colors in the leopard pattern. In my outfit above, I styled this dress with some light pink shoes and a gold bag to bring a spring vibe to the ensemble.
- Try an all chambray outfit (perfect year-round fabric) and pair it with a leopard clutch or leopard shoes. Pops of leopard are perfect for any time of the year!
- Wear leopard and neon! I love neon, but I can not wear too much, or else I internally freak out. If you want to wear something neon in the spring or summer, try pairing it with leopard! They balance each other out but are still bold and beautiful!
- Wear leopard shoes. This is SO easy to do and it always adds the perfect pop to any spring outfit!
- If all of these suggestions make you feel uncomfortable, wear leopard sunnies! There are a TON of leopard/tortise sunglasses out there that offer the perfect chic pop to any spring outfit!
Also, I want to talk about Lularoe for a second. Lularoe is a great company that allows women to be stay at home moms and work! It’s the perfect way for any woman to be able to own her own retail business without all of the costs involved! Lularoe clothing is sold directly from Lularoe consultants at pop-up boutiques and parties. I love this idea because who wouldn’t want to go to a party and go shopping!! Everything is made in the USA and the fabric is exclusive to the company! I am seriously obsessed with the dresses they sell, because they fit so beautifully (and they fit a bunch of different body types) and they are so flattering! I definitely need more for my collection!
To receive more info about owning your own Lularoe business, contact Sadi Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check out her instagram @lulagirlsblog.
And if this post wasn’t cool enough already, today is also Style Me Weekly! This link up is for all bloggers with great style that want to meet others! It’s a great way to make blogger friends, build a community, and of course, check out other’s great style!
This week we have some fabulous bloggers with amazing outfits! I’m literally obsessed with these ladies! Check them out below:
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1.) Choose one of your FAVORITE looks to link up! There is no theme, so anything goes
2.) Follow your hosts so you can keep up with Style Me Weekly + please link back to the host’s blogs and post the Style Me Weekly button (make sure you do this, or else you won’t be chosen as a featured blogger)
3.) Comment on the host’s blogs + check out 3 new blogs that linked up. (It never hurts to make more friends!)
4.) We will choose 1-2 favorites to highlight at the next Style Me Weekly linkup, so link back to our blogs to be considered
5.) Share your style on Instagram + Twitter with #stylemeweekly
6.) HAVE FUN!
Do you want the latest updates for Style Me Weekly? Or a weekly reminder to link up? Leave your email address below and you’ll get all the juicy details!
Shop This Post: