This post is brought to you by The Women Bloggers and Gerber. All opinions are my own. #GerberLilBeanies
As a Mom, it’s important to me to have a community of Mom’s to share my life with. This helps keep my sanity as well as feel like I have connections with other women in the same boat as me. One of my favorite things about where I live is the group of Mom’s that I know that get together for a bi-weekly playgroup. We plan fun activities for our kids to enjoy and we are able to catch up with one another and enjoy each other’s company. Raising kids is hard work, and we need each other to get through it!
Our most recent play group was themed around Easter, and we put together a fun Easter Egg hunt for the kids as well as a fun snack time featuring Nesltle’s new Lil’ Beanies snacks. Getting the activity together was really easy and only required a meeting spot for the hunt, and each Mom to provide 10-20 pre-filled eggs for the hunt. With each Mom contributing to the hunt, we were able to have a field full of eggs for our kids to go grab! I was also able to provide snacks for the kids, which is a great way to wrap up an activity. Nestle’s new Lil’ Beanies snacks are perfect for toddlers and older kids, plus they taste great! All the kids loved them and us Mom’s love them too because they have great ingredients for those little tummies.
Here is some more info on Gerber’s new Lil’ Beanies snacks:
- Similar to the popular Nestle Lil’ Crunchies, these snacks are made with beans and rice flour and provide many nutrients to your children
- This snack isn’t just an empty filler snack, it’s packed with 2g of protein per serving, as well as 1g of fiber per serving, no GMO’s and no preservatives
- These snacks are ideal for toddlers and self eaters, and they are less messy than most snacks. #winformom
- These are also larger than most other snacks, so it’s easier to grab for children learning how to eat
- You can also use these snacks for a healthier alternative in grade school lunches! (adults love them too!)
I was able to take some fun pictures of the Mom’s and kids having a blast at our Easter egg hunt! We all had a great time helping our kids hunt for eggs as well as watching them play on the playground and eat snacks.
You can pick up these new Gerber Lil’ Beanies snacks at your local Walmart! I know your kids will love them!