February 10, 2015
// Skirt: J Crew Factory // Button Up Shirt: Macy’s // Fur Vest: H&M // Booties: Chinese Laundry // Purse: LV // Watch: Kate Spade //
1. I’m currently watching all of the seasons of How I Met Your Mother…and it’s my favorite show of all time. Dare I say it’s Legen…wait for it…dary?! We appropriately call it “himmimm” in our house. Example: “Hey honey, want to watch a couple episodes of himmimm with me?” (If you don’t get it…we are sounding out the acronym HIMYM aka how I met your mother….are we getting it now?…ok good, moving on).
2. I am constantly turning to my hubby and saying things like “Can you believe we have a toddler? That can walk around and almost talk?!” Life is cray.
3. I’ve been craving Chipotle way too often these days…
4. I’m currently craving the LV Neverfull. They have awesome ones for sale on Tradesy and you should totally check them out!
5. I’m also craving This Lense.
6. I’m in the process of packing and moving…so poo to that.
7. I want to do this Tutorial ASAP. I mean…how amazing is this?!
8. I have been injuring myself more often these days…and I’m not sure why. I’m usually pretty clumsy, but lately it’s just been baaaaddddd. In a span of about 10 minutes, I slammed a car door into my foot, burned my hand, and bumped my arm hard into the door. Who does that?!
9. Everyone needs to go see the Imitation Game. It was amazing (and I’m obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch).
10. There’s only a couple more days to sign up for this month’s group giveaway! Make sure you head to my Advertise page to sign up!!
And isn’t this faux fur vest to die for! I love combining this with skirts, pants and everything in between. It’s the perfect combination for fall and winter style!