It’s almost fall ya’ll! I’m so incredibly excited for the fall season to roll around, because it’s my favorite time of the year!! And almost as great as the fall weather is the fall fashion! Today I want to give you all a preview of the fall shoes trends. Shoes are probably my favorite part of fashion, just because there is so much variety and so many options. All of the pictures are clickable in this post, so if you see a pair of shoes you are loving, get ’em girl!
Fall Shoes Trends to Look For:
- Jewel Colored Heels and Flats: This year’s fall colors are going to involve a lot of pretty jewel colors (which I love!). I love a good pair of colored heels and flats, and I’m really excited about expanding my color collection this season. During the fall and winter, make sure you hunt for the perfect pair of royal purple heels and a cute pair of laced tomato-red flats! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Snake Skin: This is going to be a HUGE accessory trend for the fall and winter. It’s the new cheetah for accessories (although I’ll never be able to let go of my cheetah obsession). I plan on investing in a pair of beautiful snake skin heels with a beautiful clutch to match! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Duck Boots: This was a huge trend last fall and winter, and expect it to still be huge this year. We all know and love the classic L.L. Bean boots, but sometimes they are hard to come by. Another option for a fabulous pair of duck boots are the Sperry boots. They come in a ton of beautiful colors (I have the green ones and I LOVE them!). Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Fringe Heels: This trend has already been hot for the summer, and it’s going to continue on into the fall and winter. I am obsessed with how fun fringe heels are, and I love my taupe fringe heels from Kohl’s (They’re on sale too!!). Make sure you pick up a pair of brown, black or white heels for this season, because they are selling out fast! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Jeweled Heels: Girls, don’t forget to pick up some bling this season. Fall and winter are all about the heels with big jewels decorating them! I am loving these heels from J Crew because of the beautiful jewel and flower details. Pick up your favorite jeweled heels now to prepare for the holidays! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Cowgirl Boots: I am SO excited about this trend in boots, because I’m obsessed with any boot that has a western flair! Plus it’s a must to have a nice pair of cowgirl boots in Texas! If straight-up cowgirl boots aren’t your thing, try purchasing a pair of booties that have a little western influence. I am obsessed with these western style booties and these Ariat black boots. Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Chunky-Heeled Knee-High Boots: I love a good pair of knee-high leather boots, and I’m thrilled about the chunky heel being added to these boots this season. They add such dimension to the boot, AND they made the boot a ton more comfortable! I love these simple black boots by Michael Kors because of the stripe detail on the side, and the beautiful heel! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Menswear inspired flats: Flats should be a staple in every girl’s wardrobe because they are comfy and practical (plus they go with literally everything!). This Fall, you can expect to see a new kind of flat coming around…the menswear inspired flat. These flats are inspired by the classic men’s loafer and they are fabulous! They also have many pairs with a point, which makes them extra chic! Grab a pair of black flats as your go-to with skinny jeans and a metallic pair to wear with your favorite skater dress. Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Combat Boots: This style has been around for ages, and I’m super excited that this is in style for the Fall. Combat boots go great with your favorite pair of distressed jeans, and you can even rock them with longer flowy skirts! I recently purchased this pair of Timberland boots (swoon!) and I love this darker pair for the days where I’m wearing my navy and purples! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Pointy Flats: Pointy flats have always been a staple of mine, and they are still a huge trend for this Fall! What I love about the colors and styles coming out are that there are so many colors! This season I plan on picking up a pair of orange/red flats, and a beautiful pair of dark teal flats to accessorize my Little Black Dress! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Lace Up Heels and Flats: This is another trend we saw a ton of this past spring and summer, but it’s continuing into the fall and winter. I love the lace up look for shoes because it adds so much detail! I love rocking my lace up flats and heels with skirts, dresses and cuffed boyfriend jeans. These shoes for fall will be best in reds, taupe, black, and brown! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
- Colorful Sneakers: I am all about comfort mixing with style, so all of the colorful sneakers and athletic shoes that are out for Fall make me happy! I love pairing my favorite leggings and tunic with a fun pair of slip on sneakers or a bright pair of running shoes to spice up my look! Check out my favorite picks: 1/2/3
Which trend is your favorite for this fall? Which shoes are you absolutely craving? Let me know down in the comments!