I’m so excited to share my latest fun eye look! This look was really easy to recreate, and it’s perfect for fall! It’s a great blend of Fall colors for a fun pop. This eye makeup will be pretty any any skin tone as well! Check out the full look below, and see what products I used to achieve it!
Here are the steps I took to create this fun look:
- I blended Rustic Brown ShadowSense in the outer corner of the eye as well as in the crease. I used a Sigma E25 brush to blend out this beautiful color.
- I took a flat shader brush and patted on Lava Shimmer and Bandana Shimmer in the inner corner and the middle of the lid. I then blended the two together by patting the divider line until it looked blended.
- I then took my blending brush and patted more Rustic Brown on the outer corner to make it bold and beautiful!
- I created a winged eyeliner look with our fabulous black liquid liner, EyeSense!
- I then did a light coat of our brand new black Voluminous mascara on the top and bottom lashes. This stuff has super volume and it stays all day!
- The last step was throwing on a great pair of lashes! This lash is Amber from Lashes Everlasting!
I hope you guys enjoyed this simple tutorial! I’d love to see your looks that you create! Post them to IG and tag me (@dressingdallas). I can’t wait to see your creations!