For me, summer is the best time to read! I love reading (even though I barely have time for it sometimes) and I always have a giant amazon wishlist of books that I want to get.
Today I thought I’d share some books that are currently on my wishlist for this summer. I plan on doing a lot of reading out by the pool or at the park with my son, so these books will come in handy! Some of them are fiction, while others are non-fiction and non-fiction blogging books!
What are your favorite books? What’s on your “to read” list?
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guarenteed to Transform your Life (before 8am). This book explores the idea of waking up around 5 am and starting your day. I love this idea and I plan on implementing this into my life so I can stay on top of work outs and trying to get a lot of things done before my son wakes up!
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing. Where are my tidy kittens at?! I love a good book on tips for keeping a clean and tidy home. I love cleanliness and I love learning about decluttering and living minimalistic!
- Primates of Park Avenue: A Memoir. This book sounds extremely interesting to me! This author writes about the life of living on Park Avenue and how different it is from everything else! It sounds like an episode of Gossip Girl, but in real life!!
- The Girl on the Train: This book sounds like an intense thriller, and I can’t wait to read it! It sounds scary, suspenseful and a huge page turner!
- Paper Towns: This book is another suspenseful book that’s on my list. It’s about revenge, plot twists, and everything in between! It’s like the show Revenge (when it was actually good) in a book!
- A Beautiful Mess Happy Handmade Home: This book is a beautiful looking book writing by my favorite bloggers of all time! Inside they share with you a bunch of fun crafts and ways to decorate your home on a budget.
- The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom: I love a good health and fitness book, and I’ve been wanting to try the Whole 30 way of eating for a long time! I plan on reading this and trying this out this summer!
- The Nesting Place: It Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful: Written by another fellow blogger, this book talks about how to realistically decorate your home when you have children, pets, and a limited budget. It’s full of inspiration!
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban: I’ve been meaning to read this book for a long time, because it seems like such a good story! This is a story about a girl, Malala, who stood up for her educational rights and was shot by the Taliban. Definitely a biography worth reading!
Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead: My mom recommended this book to me last year, and it’s still on my list. It’s a book about realizing your potential and running with it. It’s definitely a book worth reading if you want to be inspired!